I got up bright and early and got all my house cleaning done. Next, I went to a birthday party for my friend Kim's son Andrew. Kim had 3, no... not 1 or 2, but 3 jumpy things! Now that's what I'm talking about! I took one look at that backyard and thought...YES, my Petite Fille bug will be asleep before I even get out of the neighborhood! She was plumb tuckered out! Thanks Kim☺
Afterwards, I came home and my good fried Leia come over so we could book our camping trip to Jellystone. Petite Fille, Bless her little heart, keeps referring to this trip as "The Bear Hunt." I don't know about her, but I better not even see a Bear and I sure wont be hunting any! If everything happens for a reason, then it was not meant for us to book our camping trip last night. No matter what we did we could not get it to booked! Ya know what they say..If at 1st you don't succeed....try, try again! And wePetite Fille was born, which means this will be her 1st camping trip, and as a family our 1st Terrell Family camping trip! I have heard great thing about Jellystone parks, so I am including a link below for anyone who may be interested!
http://www.campjellystone.com/
Ya'll, I have found this chap stick (I call it my crack-stick) that is out of this world. Now, I used to sit across from this guy that had a chap stick phase, and he would just slather the stuff on and I thought...no way would I ever be that addicted to a product like that! Wrong...I totally love the Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment. It is on my fav list! Thanks Heather ♥ for introducing me to this product while on our girls trip to Vegas!

Last weekend I brought Petite Fille to the Aududon Zoo in New Orleans, below if my favorite picture from that trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment